The Office-Style Brompton Bag looks basically like a messenger bag or briefcase when you're carrying it around, and it's ideally shaped for things like papers and laptops. It clicks into the front mounting block of a Brompton folding bike for easy on and easy off.
This bag is built with the same construction as the Saddlebags, Panniers, etc, with a floating liner and a full-coverage lid to keep the rain out. It also has a stiff reinforced bottom for extra stability on and off the bike, and comes with a 2" wide shoulder strap.
• Frame height (higher frame makes for a taller and somewhat larger bag, but is not compatible with S-type handlebars)
• Rear Shock Cord Pockets (great for water bottles, wet rain gear, etc)
• Side Zip Pockets (perfect for wallets, keys, other small items)
• Zippered Lid Pocket with Water-resistant zipper
• Zippered Front Pocket
• Internal Slot to help organize flat items (books, laptop, papers, etc)
Note: The graphical "configurator" isn't ready yet, but you can still order the bag! For reference, in the photos, neon yellow is the main color and black is the contrast color.
And as always, if there are any options you have in mind that you don't see, please feel free to ask any time!